International Water Ski Racing Online Since 1996

Barrie Beehag race postponed till after 2011 Club Marine Southern 80

The MWSC Committee have made a decision last night to postpone the 2010 Barrie Beehag due to the high river and further rain expected.
Race will be postponed to a date YET to be decided, BUT WILL BE AFTER the 2011 Southern 80.

If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you want your entry held over. Substitutions will be possible and a new draw will be done. All refunds requested will be processed next week. If you wish to wait till we confirm the date, a refund will still be available then.
Please send either an email or Fax to request Refund.
If a refund is requested and you then decided to enter again, Entry position is not guaranteed.

Betty McCoomb
Moama Water Sports Club.
Ph 0354806754

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook