International Water Ski Racing Online Since 1996

Euro Championships – 7 July Update

With Britain suffering extremely high winds across the country, a decision was made at 9.30am this morning to cancel today’s racing. Officials have arranged for an alternative venue to be used tomorrow (Herne Bay – 15 miles away) if the conditions remain unsuitable tomorrow.

A decision will be made at about 8am Tuesday morning on which venue will be used. Louis Mussach told me; “we still plan to hold four rounds” and I understand that the following is the new schedule:

Tuesday: Round One (Ramsgate or Herne Bay)

Wednesday: Round two (shortened race duration)

Thursday: Round three (shortened race duration)

Friday: Rest Day

Saturday: Round four

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook